Sunday, October 21, 2007

Seed and the harvest of righteousness

This is a verse that I have in my heart all the time … since a few years ago …

2Cor9

10Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food
will also supply and increase your store of seed and

will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.

11You will be made rich in every way so that
you can be generous on every occasion,
and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.


Father is telling me something … the word seed here is singular

and this seed is the seed of Abraham … our beloved Lord Jesus!


as Jesus increases and increases in our lives …

the harvest of righteousness will be enlarged ..
that is all the blessings that are
attracted to the righteous will manifest in our lives ...
and Father will increase our awareness of Jesus and
our exposure to the power of Jesus in our lives …


Abba Abba you are so lovely …
howcome you woke me up on Saturday morning
to ask me to look at this verse again
and to tell me that it is singular?

You really have something for me and all of us to see …

Praise Jesus for the breakthroughs in our lives!

Praise You Abba for Jesus!

Hallelujah!

Amen
Google

Destined to Reign by Pastor Joseph Prince