Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Daddy loves Me, Me, Me

my girlfriend has a little doggie named Sweetie

she is so proud of Sweetie that she brings her around wherever she goes … well almost … to those places where animals are allowed of course …

she dresses Sweetie up … pink doggie blouse, pink ribbons and lacey doggie shoes (2 pairs, one pair for the front and one pair for the back) … now little Sweetie is ready to go …

on the basket of the bicycle Sweetie would go … and barks a friendly greeting to passers-by along the way …

boy was Sweetie loved … boy was my friend proud of Sweetie …

Sweetie has her own favourite toy … and feast on her favourite doggie meals … and wears her own favourite doggie “perfume” … what a darling to behold …

now Sweetie cannot do anything that would earn her keeps
neither does Sweetie need to go for the best doggie training to qualify her for the best doggie competition to be held in town this month end …

Sweetie is just simply being Sweetie … a happy little doggie that makes her owner happy … and all in the family loves Sweetie too …

Okay …i give it to you …

one day I heard my Daddy speaking to me …
asking me a very interesting question … which I had never heard before … no … never …

“My darling child, have you ever wondered how much I love you?”

“Do you know how precious you are in my eyes?”

“Do you know how proud I am of you?”

“Do you know how delightful I am when I am with you?”

“If you can see yourself as Sweetie and put yourself in her “doggie shoes” … you will know exactly how loved you are by Me. But of course I love you even more! “

through Sweetie, and from what He has spoken so recently to me about Sweetie, I have learnt to see myself as the apple of my Daddy’s eyes …

Yes, it is no longer how much I love my Daddy …
it is really a matter of how much I know He loves me …

Thank you Daddy!

Yes, I am Daddy’s little darling …

Now I realise how much You love me, and how much You long to provide everything for me …how You love me to come to You everyday … I would always want to spend time with You … and I can stand up and face my world … and enjoy it … everything that You have prepared for me … and everyone that You have allowed to cross my path … and allowed me to play with …

Thank you Daddy!

Thank you Sweetie!

This story is not just for kids … it is for the older kids as well as the young at heart.

Daddy will always love you for just being you … and me for being me …
Google

Destined to Reign by Pastor Joseph Prince