Monday, October 29, 2007

New Mobile Phone

Today while I was on msn chat with a friend, I was asking her aboout a party she attended
and if she took any pictures at that party.

To my surprise, she did not take any pictures nor did she bring along any camera.

I was surprised because in this age of technology and what have you ...
I could not possibly imagine there was no camera with her ...

So I asked her if she remembered that she could take pictures with her mobile phone ...

And she told me a even more amazing reply ...

their family supports 5 mobile phone subscriptions ... and everytime a plan is up
they would subscribe or renew their plans and would get a brand new model mobile phone ...

however, the parents would get the oldest models and the kids would get the latest ...
so her mobile is one of the older models without a built-in camera ...

while chatting with her on line ...

I heard Abba speaking to me from within ...

EVEN A HUMAN PARENT could do such for their kids out of love for them
how much more ME ...

and she asked "who is "ME"? "

I told her my Father ... my God ...

HE is really gooooood ...

I just love Him ... enjoy Him for His love for me ...

and you too ...

enjoy Him ...

I blog of His love for me because He first loved me ...
I bother to tell many because I am indeed a recipient of His love for me ...

never lose sight of this ... because we are riding high because of His love for us ...
without His love ... we are indeed no where to be found ...

Cheers!
Google

Destined to Reign by Pastor Joseph Prince