Monday, November 27, 2023

Mark our Words

Mark 11
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

 

Proverbs 18

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

 

 

A few of my friends have experienced this, they told me that they have never won lucky draws before.   Then I suggested, why not you say that you will win this lucky draw.   And true enough it happened.   They were so joyful, and of course they enjoyed the prizes and didn't think of sharing with me.   Haha.     

 

Recently someone showed me her blessed draw ticket, and I just said to her, "Today, you win a prize, ok?"   and there were only 20 prizes for a group of about 200 people.   And she won  the last 3 drawn prize! That is, she won the third prize.  She was so happy!   And she thanked me and told me that she had never won any lucky draw prizes before!  So I asked her to start saying all the good things, and start enjoying them!   

 

Not many of us remember to do that, not many of us remember that we can have whatever we say.   But many are either enjoying what we say or suffering from what we have always been saying.    

 

Let's start saying the good things and enjoy living the good life that the Lord has already given us. 

 

God bless our day ahead!  And restore everything we have lost by December this year! 



Google

Destined to Reign by Pastor Joseph Prince