Friday, November 24, 2023

A Prayer of blessings and restorations

Lay our left hand on the bills, bank statements, our accommodation, our vehicle, our possession, our pay slips, our child, or on any area of our needs. Let us lift our right hand to Abba Father in heaven.

Let us communicate with our Heavenly Father right now. Let us pray in agreement for one another right now, and watch our loving Heavenly Father go about granting us the desires of our hearts.



Dear Father,

Your word says :

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. (Matt 18:20)

Though we may be worlds apart, our virtual friend and I, but as we come to You in Jesus’ name, joining our hearts in prayer, we know, You are here in the midst of us, listening to us, hearing the prayer of our hearts and granting us our hearts’ desires according to the promises in Your Word.

Your Word says:
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians4:18 )

Father, I lay my hand on my property (or my bills, my bank book/statement, wallet, my car, my sick child, my work desk), our business namecards representing our job or business and any other areas of need, right now, according to Your Word, I claim Your promise that You will supply ALL my need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Christ Jesus my Saviour
Christ Jesus my wisdom
Christ Jesus my health
Christ Jesus my wealth
Christ Jesus my love
Christ Jesus my joy
Christ Jesus my peace
Christ Jesus my resurrection
Christ Jesus my life
Christ Jesus my happiness
Christ Jesus my power
Christ Jesus my might
Christ Jesus my redeemer
Christ Jesus my restorer of lost years
Christ Jesus my restorer of lost love (You can restore with better love in quality and quantity)
Christ Jesus my restorer of lost items
Christ Jesus my restorer of lost investments
Christ Jesus my finances
Christ Jesus my lover
Christ Jesus my glory
Christ Jesus my forgiveness
Christ Jesus my everything

As we pray for one another, we agree with one another, Your Word says:

18Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 18:18,19)



We bind the works of the enemy in our lives and in the lives of our loved ones right now, the sickness, bad habits, the lack, the barrenness, the addiction, etc. They are destroyed by the work of our Lord Jesus on the Cross even right now. The evil one bound and his works in our lives totally destroyed in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. We bind the negative forces of the economic situations in the world and our lands to have any impact on our lives.

We loose the supply of Your wonderful blessings of love, joy and peace in the Holy Spirit into our lives right now. We also loose the supply of Your unmerited favors into every area of our lives right now. Give us favor with our superiors, our parents, our spouse, our children, our bosses, our loved ones, our relatives, our office colleagues, our bankers, our business associates, our customers and our suppliers both locally and internationally, both online and offline, the people whom we meet regularly, as well as the people whom You are bringing to our lives.

By Your grace, we loose the supply of extraordinary finances into our lives so much that we are a blessing to others too. The windows of heaven open and pour us such rich blessings that we have not enough room to contain them. Such that we are blessed to be a blessing to others too.

Father Your Word says:

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 2)

Let it be unto us according to Your Word.

13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. (john 14: 13, 14)

We ask for debt-free, total financial independence, a meaningful, powerful and rewarding life that impacts ourselves as well as others – a life that Christ Jesus’ glory manifest and shines upon us.

We live in Goshen (a place of near-ness to You), in our Father’s house, a place of love and acceptance in the Most High, a place where famine cannot touch, set apart from the rest of the world, a place of light, protection and abundance. A place where Your love knows no bounds. We rest in the Shadow of Your Wings. You carry us, Your beloved ones, upon Your shoulders, a place of perfect joy, enjoying Your love for us in Christ soaring with You ever so freely as You set us on high. Shalom Shalom. Praise the Lord!

Thank You Abba Father for answering us more than we can ask for or even think of.

In Jesus’ name amen.
Google

Destined to Reign by Pastor Joseph Prince