Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jesus Christ is Lord

He is Lord, He is Lord, He is risen from the dead and He is Lord
Every knee must bow, every tongue confess
That Jesus Christ is Lord

If you are a child of God, the next time the devil brings to you
something that is of the kingdom of darkness like sickness, housing loans, worry, fear, etc, just tell him : "you see the cross? these belong there."

mortgage loans, car loans, study loans, credit card bills ? they are paid in Jesus' name

my Bible says my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory.
What about you? Who is your God?

I call my loans paid in full. All my worries I leave them at the foot of the cross of my Lord.

I call all my illnesses healed, I claim my healing, my inheritance as a child of the Most High. By His stripes I am healed, complete and whole in body, soul and spirit.

If God be for us who then can be against us? no one my darlings, no one.

I am rich in Christ who supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory. My life depicts His riches and His love showered unto me. My life exudes the joy of His presence, I am set apart from the world for His glory. His glory fills my life, my body is His temple, my body is filled with His glory, emitting His life within me. My face shines with His glory, the glory of His begotten Son, the begotten Son of the Most High God.

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want, I have no lack in my life, I am super abundantly supplied. I have the giver of Life living on the inside of me, I am filled with joy every single day of my life. I am greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved in the Beloved Christ.

Jesus Christ is Lord of my life.
I let Him show forth His glory in my life.
Lord fill me continuously with Your glory.

Praise the Lord.
Google

Destined to Reign by Pastor Joseph Prince