Wednesday, November 21, 2007

U and I are very close

Yesterday Nov20,2007, I heard the Lord talking to me
in Singapore English (Singlish), it was very interesting how He talked
and what He said:

“dun let others talk 2 u as if u dunno how to find Me.
U and I are very close one …
wat u must do tis u must do tat???
wat u must say tis u must say tat???
u and I are in relationship…
closer than any other relationships becos I AM in u …
u tink I dunno abt u and wat u need meh?
Dun let your heart believe
that I am very far away from you K?”

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him:
for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,
and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

My father-in-law is even better …
when I asked him to pray
asking God for such and such …
he would tell me, 'Jesus is in my heart
I dun even need to pray …
He knows all my needs and even knows what I think …

when my spectacles' lens got loosed from the frame
in a worship service...
in my heart I said :
“there is no point adjusting the transparency

making clearer the wordings on the screen …
as I can’t even see clearly … "
He heard me and restored my eyesight back to me.
Now I don’t need to wear spectacles when I go
to church to worship Him'

Google

Destined to Reign by Pastor Joseph Prince